Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@apache.org> on 2016/03/25 10:44:25 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache OpenMeetings 3.1.1 released

The Apache Openmeetings project is pleased to announce the release of
Apache Openmeetings 3.1.1. The release is available for download from
http://openmeetings.apache.org/downloads.html

Openmeetings provides video conferencing, instant messaging, white board,
collaborative document editing and other groupware tools using API
functions of the Red5 Streaming Server for Remoting and Streaming.

Service release 1 for 3.1.0 contains following improvements and bug fixes:

Multiple security vulnerabilities (CVE-2016-0783, CVE-2016-0784,
CVE-2016-2163
, CVE-2016-2164) were fixed, please check Security Page

Other fixes
8 issues are fixed please check
https://www.apache.org/dist/openmeetings/3.1.1/CHANGELOG
and Detailed list:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12312720&version=12334656

please NOTE this release contains screen-sharing application signed
with self-signed certificate due to
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-11384.
To use screen-sharing application with modern Java, please add OM site to
the list of
java security exceptions by running $JAVA_HOME/bin/ControlPanel.

For more information on Apache Openmeeting please visit project home page:
http://openmeetings.apache.org

Apache OpenMeetings Team

Re: Proxy

Posted by 小野圭二 <on...@gmail.com>.
Christos, Maxim

May be my turn this topic, but i am sorry i am staying in Lithuania and
could not take time for this.
After backing Japan, around 5/2, am going to reply, if Christos could wait
me.

Re: Proxy

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
sure, it is performed on our demo serever
we do not secure RTMP, but it also possible :)

RE: Proxy

Posted by Bruno Rubio Gayo <br...@balidea.com>.
Hi,

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android<https://overview.mail.yahoo.com/mobile/?.src=Android>

<so...@gmail.com>> wrote:
Thanks Bruno,

we also using something similar :)

Hi,

                ProxyPassReverse /openmeetings http://192.168.96.167:5080/openmeetings
                ProxyPass /open http://192.168.96.167:5080/open
                ProxyPassReverse /open http://192.168.96.167:5080/open
                ProxyPass /send http://192.168.96.167:5080/send
                ProxyPassReverse /send http://192.168.96.167:5080/send
                ProxyPass /idle http://192.168.96.167:5080/idle
                ProxyPassReverse /idle  http://192.168.96.167:5080/idle
                ProxyPass /close http://192.168.96.167:5080/close
                ProxyPassReverse /close http://192.168.96.167:5080/close
                ProxyPass /fcs http://192.168.96.167:5080/fcs
                ProxyPassReverse /fcs http://192.168.96.167:5080/fcs

                ErrorLog ${APACHE_LOG_DIR}/video1h-80-error.log
                CustomLog ${APACHE_LOG_DIR}/video1h-80-access.log combined
</VirtualHost>

I hope this configuration works for you as well.

Bruno.

Too many issues there that I can't figure out what I should do.

Actually, my purpose is to create a subdomain "something.mydomain.gr<http://something.mydomain.gr>" that will redirect to openmeeting "IP:5080" but without changing the "something.mydomain.gr<http://something.mydomain.gr>" (redirect with mask).
Is this proxy setup to openmeeting or something else? I am using virtualmin for virtual hosts.

Στις 6:49 π.μ. Τρίτη, 19 Απριλίου 2016, ο/η Maxim Solodovnik <solomax666@gmail.com<javascript:return>> έγραψε:

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

________________________________

Re: Proxy

Στις 6:49 π.μ. Τρίτη, 19 Απριλίου 2016, ο/η Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com> έγραψε:

Re: Proxy

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Bruno,

RE: Proxy

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

________________________________

re: Proxy

Posted by Christos Moustakakis <mo...@yahoo.gr.INVALID>.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

re: Proxy

Posted by Christos Moustakakis <mo...@yahoo.gr>.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Proxy

Posted by 小野圭二 <on...@gmail.com>.
Christos, Maxim

Re: Proxy

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Proxy

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Σχετ: Proxy

Posted by Christos Moustakakis <mo...@yahoo.gr.INVALID>.
any reply please?

    Στις 3:30 μ.μ. Κυριακή, 17 Απριλίου 2016, ο/η Christos Moustakakis <mo...@yahoo.gr.INVALID> έγραψε:

 could you send me a link with an example?
I suppose that I must change the following which located in /red52/webapps/openmeetings/public/config.xml
<!-- URL/IP to use for the Server for HTTP and HTTPS traffic.    If this value is empty it will use the rtmphostlocal     variable (and in that way try to connect to the     domain-name the OpenMeetings-Client has been loading from)    --><httphostlocal></httphostlocal>
CallSend SMSAdd to SkypeYou'll need Skype CreditFree via Skype

    Στις 2:34 μ.μ. Κυριακή, 17 Απριλίου 2016, ο/η Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com> έγραψε:

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax