Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Torsten Schlabach <ts...@apache.org> on 2005/07/31 17:52:21 UTC

GT 2005

Hi folks,

I found out through some e-mails that the Cocoon GT this year will take
place in Amsterdam, but I haven't yet seen neither any registration page
nor a call for papers.

Did I miss anything?

Did I miss the CFP?

Regards,
Torsten

Re: GT 2005

Posted by Torsten Schlabach <ts...@apache.org>.
Bertrand,

thank you for the heads up.

I was waiting for that stuff to come up at

http://www.orixo.com/events/index.html

Maybe a link from there to http://www.cocoongt.org/ might be useful?

Regards,
Torsten