Posted to dev@dubbo.apache.org by KimmKing <ki...@apache.org> on 2021/10/05 18:53:22 UTC

Re:[DISCUSS] Announce 2.6.x coming to an end.

Hi, everyone.
    More active branches split community, and I guess it's a good news for Dubbo project.
    BTW, the 2.6.x branch has an end. It'a big issue for community, and then more feedback discussed about it here from different users is necessary.
    Let's go forward.

--

Kimm King(kimmking@apache.org/kimmking@163.com)
Apache Dubbo&ShardingSphere PMC Member