Posted to dev@mahout.apache.org by Maciej Mazur <ma...@gmail.com> on 2014/03/08 12:03:23 UTC

How to start

Hi,

I am new in this project. I am on mailing list since couple of weeks, but
frankly speaking I don't know where to start. Could you give me some
advice?  I'd like to write some code, maybe I'd start from something simple
like tests? I know there is a need for documentation. Could show me
something specific, that I can do?

Thanks,
Maciej Mazur

Re: How to start

Posted by Maciej Mazur <ma...@gmail.com>.
I am working on testing examples. It's more complicated than I thought.
I've encountered some configuration issues.

Re: How to start

Posted by Maciej Mazur <ma...@gmail.com>.
That's great.

Re: How to start

Posted by Sebastian Schelter <ss...@apache.org>.

Re: How to start

Posted by Maciej Mazur <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Re: How to start

Posted by Gaurav Misra <ga...@gmail.com>.
Hi Sebastian,

Re: How to start

Posted by Maciej Mazur <ma...@gmail.com>.
I've created new issue ("quickstart" tutorial for building a simple
recommender): https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MAHOUT-1438

Thanks,
Maciej Mazur

Re: How to start