Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Wssef <y....@gmail.com> on 2007/03/27 15:34:36 UTC

How to generate SU and SA using Eclipse !!???

Hello everbody !

I've integrated Servicemix3.1, Apache Maven2.0.4 into Eclipse 3.2 ! and i'm
wondering about :

How can i check if it works fine ?

I've got a Web Service example ( Server & its clients )  and i wonder about
how deply it (create and generate automatically Service Unit and Service
Assembly ), using servicemix to let the communication possible between the
Web Service Server and its Clients

Thanks in advance

Re: How to generate SU and SA using Eclipse !!???

Posted by Bruce Snyder <br...@gmail.com>.
On 3/27/07, Wssef <y....@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello everbody !
>
> I've integrated Servicemix3.1, Apache Maven2.0.4 into Eclipse 3.2 ! and i'm
> wondering about :
>
> How can i check if it works fine ?
>
> I've got a Web Service example ( Server & its clients )  and i wonder about
> how deply it (create and generate automatically Service Unit and Service
> Assembly ), using servicemix to let the communication possible between the
> Web Service Server and its Clients

The only way that I know to execute arbitrary Maven goals from within
Eclipse is to use Mevenide (http://mevenide.codehaus.org/) but I've
never used it.

There are Maven archetypes for ServiceMix that help you to create SU
and SA project skeletons and I use these all the time via the command
line. However, if you want to do this exact thing from inside of
Eclipse, the LogicBlaze FUSE IDE offers these exact features. See
http://logicblaze.com/ for more information.

Bruce
);'

Apache ActiveMQ - http://activemq.org/