Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by vik Dhawan <vi...@lexisnexis.com> on 2006/09/15 03:43:59 UTC

is there a character limit in message selector

Hi,

I want to know if there is a AMQ specific character limit in message
selector. I am using STOMP C and message selector is working when I am
checking a message header value for null/not null. But in another situation
I am checking for a string in one of the message header property, the size
of the string I am looking for is around 100bytes. So first question came to
my mind was is there any size limit there?

Thanks!.

Re: is there a character limit in message selector

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
Not on the Java side no - there could be in a stomp client's
implementation maybe but that should be pretty easy to fix

--

James
-------