Posted to dev@nuttx.apache.org by Tim Hardisty <ti...@hardisty.co.uk> on 2022/11/25 14:45:33 UTC

Apologies

Some may have seen I've been attempting multiple times to submit PRs for 2 issues (SAMA5D2 related) and have closed/cancelled/retried numerous times.

Bottom line - I am struggling with the whole rebase/squash/merge cycle...as I'm a complete numpty. Code I can mostly do, but this is the first time working with a public repo not just my with own private code where I can do whatever I want ;)

I will fully "get it", eventually, but have now, at long last, had my first actual code PR accepted and merged. Thank you for your understanding and patience!

Regards,

TimJTi
---------------------------------------
PS I believe any email sent to the mail reflector that has been DKIM signed will end up in recipients spam folder...hence sending this from a non-DKIM signed email account to see what happens.

Re: Apologies

Posted by Tim Hardisty <ti...@jti.uk.com.INVALID>.
OK, thanks.

Are CI checks something I could/should use for the commits to my own fork, before submitting a PR?

On 26/11/2022, 16:50, "Alan C. Assis" <ac...@gmail.com> wrote:

    This is a CI issue. We just need to restart it manually.

    Maybe we could add some tests to retry automatically when errors like
    this happen.

Re: Apologies

Posted by "Alan C. Assis" <ac...@gmail.com>.

RE: Apologies