Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Marc Schöchlin <ms...@256bit.org> on 2015/03/01 07:21:09 UTC

Improvments for the unix init script

Hello activemq developers,

the last release contained a series of patches for the unix init script.
Thanks for merging.

There are some additional changes which provide better compatibility to
macos, a testsuite which helps to test activemq on different platforms
and some functional improvements.

The changes a traccked at https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMQ-5503.
The commented merge request can be find at
https://github.com/apache/activemq/pull/61.

Probably someone wants to discuss or merge these changes? :-)

Secondly, i want to improve the documentation.
May i have write access to the wiki - i.e. the pages referenced at
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMQ-5448.

Regards
Marc

--
GPG encryption available: 0x670DCBEC/pool.sks-keyservers.net
(https://www.256bit.org/keys/mschoechlin.pub.asc)

Re: Improvments for the unix init script / ActiveMQ community work

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Marc,

I replied to you on 03/01, at least we ack your patches ;)

Now, we have to review and evaluate, and sometime it takes time. It
doesn't mean that we are not considering or working on your request.

Thanks ;)
Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: Improvments for the unix init script / ActiveMQ community work

Posted by Marc Schöchlin <ms...@256bit.org>.

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Marc,

thanks for that. I will take a look later today.

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré