Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by bacoo_zh <ba...@163.com> on 2008/11/18 06:30:31 UTC

A QQ group for Chinese Hadoop learners

Hello, I've set up a QQ group for Hadoop.
If you like Hadoop, please join us!
The number of group is 31676520

P.S. : Because we are all Chinese and we use Chinese Language to communicate with each other, thus you'd better to be a Chinese.

Thanks a lot!

Re: Re: A QQ group for Chinese Hadoop learners

Posted by bacoo <ba...@163.com>.
what do you mean? sexy?

bacoo
2008-11-19

Re: A QQ group for Chinese Hadoop learners

Posted by 朱韬 <ai...@gmail.com>.

Posted by 柳松 <la...@126.com>.

 So glad to see so many Chinese guys here!
I'm a undergraduate student in Soochow University and interested in this area.
Wish I could attend the Beijing Meeting...however...I'm looking for a job now...so...

Anyway, Glad to see you all!

在2008-11-18?13:30:31,bacoo_zh?<ba...@163.com>?写道: