Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Juven Xu <ju...@gmail.com> on 2007/11/23 06:31:16 UTC

Translation for Chinese Users

Hi, guys:

  I'm a maven user from China and I do the build work for my company which
is in Shanghai.
  Now I find that I've already been attracted by this powerful project
management tool and I really want to do something to contribute.
  So, how about letting me do some translation work for Chinese users?
Anyone agree with me?
  Thanks.

Juven

Re: Translation for Chinese Users

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.
Sounds great, and you have good timing. Dennis L. just sent an email
requesting translation assistance.

Wayne

Posted by Juven Xu <ju...@gmail.com>.
Thank you, Vincent:

  I've checked out the maven-site-plugin and
maven-project-info-reports-plugin, starting doing translation for zh_CN.
  I have to say it's a fantastic experience to make contributions for Maven
and I hope I can do more.

Posted by Vincent Siveton <vi...@gmail.com>.
Hi