Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by JAIGU Yann <yj...@effigie.fr> on 2008/06/18 15:39:28 UTC

Double builds - defect CONTINUUM-1747

Hi all,

We're using continuum 1.1 with Maven 2.0.9 on a Windows 2003 Server box
since january.
Since 2 weeks, we have the problem described in the following defect:
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/CONTINUUM-1747.
It never happened before.

The first build fails with the following stacktrace:
org.codehaus.plexus.taskqueue.execution.TaskExecutionException: Error
executing action 'update-project-from-working-directory'
	at
org.apache.maven.continuum.buildcontroller.DefaultBuildController.perfor
mAction(DefaultBuildController.java:434)
	at
org.apache.maven.continuum.buildcontroller.DefaultBuildController.build(
DefaultBuildController.java:139)
	at
org.apache.maven.continuum.buildcontroller.BuildProjectTaskExecutor.exec
uteTask(BuildProjectTaskExecutor.java:50)
	at
org.codehaus.plexus.taskqueue.execution.ThreadedTaskQueueExecutor$Execut
orRunnable$1.run(ThreadedTaskQueueExecutor.java:116)
	at
edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter
.call(Executors.java:442)
	at
edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask
.java:176)
	at
edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker
.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:665)
	at
edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker
.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:690)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
Caused by:
org.apache.maven.continuum.execution.ContinuumBuildExecutorException:
Error while mapping metadata:add.project.artifact.not.found.error
add.project.unknown.error

	at
org.apache.maven.continuum.execution.maven.m2.MavenTwoBuildExecutor.upda
teProjectFromCheckOut(MavenTwoBuildExecutor.java:157)
	at
org.apache.maven.continuum.core.action.UpdateProjectFromWorkingDirectory
ContinuumAction.execute(UpdateProjectFromWorkingDirectoryContinuumAction
.java:75)
	at
org.apache.maven.continuum.buildcontroller.DefaultBuildController.perfor
mAction(DefaultBuildController.java:408)
	... 8 more

The second build works as usual.

This problem occurs for every builds since I added a parent POM to all
existing projects.
Additionnaly, when continuum builds a project, its version number is not
correctly fetched and the previous one is displayed instead.

Is there a known workaround to these 2 bugs?
Is there a way to enable debug output, in order to find the original
problem?

Thanks in advance.

Yann

Re: Double builds - defect CONTINUUM-1747

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@gmail.com>.
Do you have added your parent project in Continuum?
Do you have added the parent project in a remote repository?
Do you have define scm url in your projects or only in the parent?

Emmanuel