Posted to users@airflow.apache.org by Sandeep S <30...@gmail.com> on 2020/02/08 00:47:05 UTC

Tidal-Airflow Intrgration

Hi,

We are moving from Tidal to Airflow for all ETL applications in our
organization. Some of our ETL Airflow jobs are still dependent on Tidal
jobs. Is there a way we can have Tidal-Airflow integration to read the
Tidal job status and invoke Airflow jobs.

Regards
Sandeep

Re: Tidal-Airflow Intrgration

Posted by Kamil Breguła <ka...@polidea.com>.
I am afraid that migration from Tidal to Airflow is not very common
and a ready solution may not exist. Even if migrations take place, the
code responsible for this is public.  In large organizations, getting
permission to share the code is a lot of work.  I think it will be
easier and faster to develop some custom mechanisms by yourself and
then share this code in the community.

Posted by Sandeep S <30...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Sandeep S <30...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Kamil Breguła <ka...@polidea.com>.