Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Gary Shin <gs...@gmail.com> on 2011/06/23 21:05:22 UTC

Restricting build to only one assembly

Hi,
    I am building Geronimo 3 from source. I want to restrict the G3 maven
build to only generate assembly of one type say
"geronimo-tomcat7-javaee-web". So how can i do that, is there any
configuration file available.

Thanks,
SG

Re: Restricting build to only one assembly

Posted by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com>.
HI Gary,

I just tried what I typed and it worked for me.  Note that you either have to include the complete path to the module you are interested in

assemblies/geronimo-tomcat7-javaee6

or use the module artifactId prefixed with a colon ":".  When stuff doesn't work for me its usually because I left out the colon.

hope this helps
david jencks

Posted by Gary Shin <gs...@gmail.com>.
Hey David,

Posted by Shawn Jiang <ge...@gmail.com>.

--
Shawn

Re: Restricting build to only one assembly

Posted by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com>.