Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Reinhard Poetz <re...@apache.org> on 2003/11/24 19:40:43 UTC

ACD2003 presentations are online!

On 18/11 the 'Austrian Cocoon Day' took place
(http://cocoon.ifs.tuwien.ac.at).
Most of the speakers agreed to publish their presentations as PDFs.

You can either find them at the web site of our event or at
http://cocoon.apache.org/mirror.cgi (following the "events" and then
the "ACD2003" link).

For your convenience all presentations are available in English!

Cheers,
Reinhard

Re: ACD2003 presentations are online!

Posted by Dirk-Willem van Gulik <di...@webweaving.org>.

On Mon, 24 Nov 2003, Reinhard Poetz wrote:

> On 18/11 the 'Austrian Cocoon Day' took place
> (http://cocoon.ifs.tuwien.ac.at).
> Most of the speakers agreed to publish their presentations as PDFs.
>
> You can either find them at the web site of our event or at
> http://cocoon.apache.org/mirror.cgi (following the "events" and then
> the "ACD2003" link).
>
> For your convenience all presentations are available in English!

You guys rock ! Perhaps an item for the 'latest news' on apache.org .

Dw.

Re: ACD2003 presentations are online!

Posted by Dirk-Willem van Gulik <di...@webweaving.org>.

Posted by Guido Casper <gc...@s-und-n.de>.
Antonio Gallardo wrote:
> Reinhard Poetz dijo:
>>
>> On 18/11 the 'Austrian Cocoon Day' took place
>> (http://cocoon.ifs.tuwien.ac.at).
>> Most of the speakers agreed to publish their presentations as PDFs.
>>
>> You can either find them at the web site of our event or at
>> http://cocoon.apache.org/mirror.cgi (following the "events" and then
>> the "ACD2003" link).
>>
>> For your convenience all presentations are available in English!
>
> Almost! See the last Guido Caster PDF. It is in german :-(

Yes, sorry, I just realized I was the only one with german slides :-)
It's more or less a rough translation of the WebDAV slides from the GT.

Guido

Re: ACD2003 presentations are online!

Posted by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agsoftware.dnsalias.com>.
Reinhard Poetz dijo:

> On 18/11 the 'Austrian Cocoon Day' took place
> (http://cocoon.ifs.tuwien.ac.at).
> Most of the speakers agreed to publish their presentations as PDFs.
>
> You can either find them at the web site of our event or at
> http://cocoon.apache.org/mirror.cgi (following the "events" and then
> the "ACD2003" link).
>
> For your convenience all presentations are available in English!

Almost! See the last Guido Caster PDF. It is in german :-(

Thanks for share the event with us. :-D

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo