Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Daniel Joshua <da...@gridnode.com> on 2002/11/01 05:11:42 UTC

RE: [OT] Swing.... [WAS: RE: [ANNOUNCE] Struts Console v3.0]

Dumb Newbie Question: Is SWT (Standard Widget Toolkit) just for IBM's
Eclipse?

Regards,
Daniel

Posted by Daniel Joshua <da...@gridnode.com>.
Ignore my last message... found what I was looking for at the below link:

http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/~checkout~/platform-swt-home/faq.ht
ml

Regards,
Daniel

but for java developpement, maybe Eclipse is a good choice

??

Xavier