Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by alex <al...@yahoo.com> on 2002/03/05 14:12:50 UTC

The FOP FAQ is back up at a slightly new location....

http://www.owal.co.uk/cgi-bin/fopfaq.cgi

It isn't perfect yet. It doesn't tell you the topics each question is in -
just lists questions and answers.
However it should have all the answers from the FAQ as of a couple of
months ago.

Any criticism of the FAQ is welcome but volunteers more so :-)

If you like you can take a backup copy of this html file.

I will be looking into producing an xdocs (XML) version of the FAQ so that
it can be stored in CVS.
If anyone wants to discuss this then please email me.

PS - Please can people come up with more example fo files. Thanks.

I think I may take this opportunity for a plug.... Anyone who dislikes
adverts should stop reading now.....

My firm (http://www.OWAL.co.uk) is offering London companies free
consultancy in open source software.
This can include FOP. Check the website for more info or email me.

Alex