Posted to commits@tuscany.apache.org by co...@apache.org on 2010/01/22 19:55:00 UTC

[CONF] Apache Tuscany > Java SCA Documentation Menu

Space: Apache Tuscany (http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TUSCANY)
Page: Java SCA Documentation Menu (http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TUSCANY/Java+SCA+Documentation+Menu)

Edited by Luciano Resende:
{section:border=false}{column:width=15%}
{include: SCA Java Subproject Menu}{column}{column:width=85%}
h2. SCA Java Documentation for 1.x

{panel:title= Getting Started with Tuscany|titlewidth=5|borderStyle=solid|borderColor=#C3CDA1|titleBGColor=#C3CDA1|bgColor=#ffffff}
These guides help you to get setup in Tuscany, develop and run a simple application using comand line or Eclipse.

* [Get Started with Tuscany using Command Line|Getting Started with Tuscany ( using the Command Line)]
This is a quick getting started guide that shows you how to download the latest release, run the calculator sample and then how to use the calculator sample project as a basis for you own projects
* [Get Started with Tuscany using Eclipse|Getting Started with Tuscany]
This is a quick getting started guide that go trough the steps of building the store scenario using the Tuscany SCA distribution manually installed into Eclipse
* [Get Started with Tuscany using Tuscany Eclipse plugins|Getting Started with Tuscany (using Tuscany Eclipse Plugin)]
This quick guide goes trough the steps of building the store scenario using Tuscany Eclipse plugins.
* [Building your first web services using Tuscany|Build your first Web Services with Tuscany]
This is a quick guide that go trough the steps of exposing your pojo component as web services.
{panel}

{panel:title= SCA Introduction
|titlewidth=5|borderStyle=solid|borderColor=#C3CDA1|titleBGColor=#C3CDA1|bgColor=#ffffff}
provides a quick introduction to SCA and links to the SCA specifications
[Introduction to SCA|http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TUSCANY/Quick+Guide+to+SCA]
{panel}

{panel:title= Tuscany SCA User Guide
|titlewidth=5|borderStyle=solid|borderColor=#C3CDA1|titleBGColor=#C3CDA1|bgColor=#ffffff}
These guides provide the following information:
* How to develop and run applications using Tuscany in a single node or multi node environment
[User Guide|SCA Java User Guide]
* What are the available Tuscany extensions and how to use them? This includes bindings, impelementation types, interface types, policies, databindings.
[Extension Guide|SCA Java User Reference]
* Available development and management tools for Tuscany
[SCA Java Tools Guides|SCA Java Tools Guides]
{panel}

{panel:title= Tuscany SCA Extension Development Guides
|titlewidth=5|borderStyle=solid|borderColor=#C3CDA1|titleBGColor=#C3CDA1|bgColor=#ffffff}
Although Tuscany provides many [extensions|SCA Java User Reference], you might be interested to add an extension that is not available today. This guide helps you understand how to develop extensions such
as new bindings, implementation types, interfaces, policies, etc.

(on) You are welcome to contribute these new extensions to Tuscany and make them available to others in the community.

* [Adding a new extension|sca java extension development guide]
* [Adding a new data binding|SCA Java Databinding Guide]
{panel}

{panel:title= Tuscany SCA Java Development Guides
|titlewidth=5|borderStyle=solid|borderColor=#C3CDA1|titleBGColor=#C3CDA1|bgColor=#ffffff}
These guides help you learn more about Tuscany architecture and how to get involved in the
development of Tuscnay. We look forward to your help.
* [Development Guide|http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TUSCANY/SCA+Java+Development+Guide]
If you would like to contribute to the project, this guide explains how to build Java SCA and how to contribute code back to the project.
* [Architecture Guide|SCA Java Architecture Guide]
This guide provides a high level view of SCA Java architecture.
* [Security aware programming guide|Security Aware Programming in Tuscany]  This guide shows the Tuscany developer how to write core and extension code that correctly employs the Java security features
(*y) Also available in [*Video*| http://vcasmo.com/video/beckerdo/2750], use tuscany passcode
* [Build Your Own Distribution | http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TUSCANY/Build+Your+Own+Tuscany+Distribution]
* [JavaDocs API Documentation (Tuscany 1.4) | http://tuscany.apache.org/doc/javadoc/java-sca-1.4/] See classes and methods you can use in your Tuscany applications.
{panel}

{panel:title= Tuscany SCA 2.x Development Guides
|titlewidth=5|borderStyle=solid|borderColor=#C3CDA1|titleBGColor=#C3CDA1|bgColor=#ffffff}
[note] these should move to 2.0 documentation page
* [OSGi Aware Programming in Tuscany|OSGi Aware Programming in Tuscany]
* [SCA Java 2.x Development Guide|SCA Java 2.x Development Guide]
{panel}
{column}{section}

Change your notification preferences: http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/users/viewnotifications.action