Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by David W Forslund <dw...@lanl.gov> on 2000/05/31 16:26:28 UTC

Additional Java task arguments

It would also be nice for the Java task to be able to given a directory
attribute and an extended argument to include a set of files in the
directory (with include, exclude constraints).  This is useful for
various java applications that must process the a set of files, such as
in making them persistent or in an idl2java compiler.