Posted to dev@rya.apache.org by David Lotts <dl...@gmail.com> on 2017/07/03 20:50:37 UTC

Ready for mentor review: Podling Report - July 2017

I added Caleb's feature list and it's all  now in the wiki, possibly ready
for review by mentors!

I have incubator Wiki access now .
(I had to click "create account", then request permission from
general@incubator.apache.org  -- thanks Aaron)
david.