Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by rd...@mmm.com on 2004/05/14 21:19:42 UTC

any issues with Holder classes?

Hello,

I have been using Axis for a couple of weeks now and it runs great!!!

I have created about 15 Web Services without any issues...until the
following:

In my latest WebService, I have a method that receives a String Holder as
one of its 3 arguments.
I set the value of the StringHolder and print it out within Axis...and it
looks fine.

But when I print out the value in my client (both an Axis client and C#
client), the value is null.
The return value (also a string) of the method, is received by both clients
just fine.

Are there any know issues with holder classes, or String Holders in
particular?

Thanks in advance and fantastic job!!!
Bob