Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by Felix Knecht <fe...@otego.com> on 2011/10/18 15:25:14 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache James Skin 1.7

Hi

A list of changes/fixes:
- Logos for James modules added (when existing)
- Fancybox utility for image zooms under MIT licence added
- Access javascript arrays via array.item(nr) instead of array[nr]
because the cgi script doesn't likes words in square brackets (JAMES-1260)
- Implement Apache Branding Requirements 3. Website Navigation Links:
navbar links included, link to www.apache.org included -> need to update
the left menu, putting the link to www.apache.org in bold (JAMES-1289)
- Fix maven skin "download" tracking in order to support asynchronous
google analytics code (the #googleAnalytics tag now includes the new
code so that "urchinTrack" is not available anymore.
- Rename artifact from maven-skin to james-skin (keep existing version)
JAMES-1334)
- Replace parent pom reference (JAMES-1334)
- Cleanup pom and add needed definitions (JAMES-1334)
- It's no longer a Maven2 but Maven3 skin (JAMES-1334)

Please cast you vote for release Apache James Skin 1.7.

Release for review:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachejames-073/

[ ] +1 Please release
[ ] +0 No time to review
[ ] -1 Something wrong which blocks the release.

Thanks and regards
Felix

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache James Skin 1.7

Posted by Vincenzo Gianferrari Pini <vi...@gocloud.it>.
[X] +1 Please release

I'm too busy around to review, but I agree with Stefano.

Vincenzo

Posted by Stefano Bagnara <ap...@bago.org>.

Posted by Robert Burrell Donkin <ro...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, Oct 18, 2011 at 2:34 PM, Norman Maurer
<no...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> [x] +1 Please release

+1 Please release

> Thanks for taking care :)

+1

Robert

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache James Skin 1.7

Posted by Norman Maurer <no...@googlemail.com>.
[x] +1 Please release

Thanks for taking care :)

Bye,
Norman

Posted by Manuel Carrasco MoƱino <ma...@apache.org>.
[x] +1 Please release

Thanks
- Manolo

Posted by Eric Charles <er...@apache.org>.
[x] +1 Please release

Thx Felix.
Eric

On 18/10/11 15:25, Felix Knecht wrote:
> Hi
>
> A list of changes/fixes:
> - Logos for James modules added (when existing)
> - Fancybox utility for image zooms under MIT licence added
> - Access javascript arrays via array.item(nr) instead of array[nr]
> because the cgi script doesn't likes words in square brackets (JAMES-1260)
> - Implement Apache Branding Requirements 3. Website Navigation Links:
> navbar links included, link to www.apache.org included -> need to update
> the left menu, putting the link to www.apache.org in bold (JAMES-1289)
> - Fix maven skin "download" tracking in order to support asynchronous
> google analytics code (the #googleAnalytics tag now includes the new
> code so that "urchinTrack" is not available anymore.
> - Rename artifact from maven-skin to james-skin (keep existing version)
> JAMES-1334)
> - Replace parent pom reference (JAMES-1334)
> - Cleanup pom and add needed definitions (JAMES-1334)
> - It's no longer a Maven2 but Maven3 skin (JAMES-1334)
>
> Please cast you vote for release Apache James Skin 1.7.
>
> Release for review:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachejames-073/
>
> [ ] +1 Please release
> [ ] +0 No time to review
> [ ] -1 Something wrong which blocks the release.
>
> Thanks and regards
> Felix

Eric
http://about.echarles.net

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache James Skin 1.7

Posted by Felix Knecht <fe...@apache.org>.

Posted by Ioan Eugen Stan <st...@gmail.com>.
2011/10/18 Felix Knecht <fe...@otego.com>:
> Hi
>
> A list of changes/fixes:
> - Logos for James modules added (when existing)
> - Fancybox utility for image zooms under MIT licence added
> - Access javascript arrays via array.item(nr) instead of array[nr] because
> the cgi script doesn't likes words in square brackets (JAMES-1260)
> - Implement Apache Branding Requirements 3. Website Navigation Links: navbar
> links included, link to www.apache.org included -> need to update the left
> menu, putting the link to www.apache.org in bold (JAMES-1289)
> - Fix maven skin "download" tracking in order to support asynchronous google
> analytics code (the #googleAnalytics tag now includes the new code so that
> "urchinTrack" is not available anymore.
> - Rename artifact from maven-skin to james-skin (keep existing version)
> JAMES-1334)
> - Replace parent pom reference (JAMES-1334)
> - Cleanup pom and add needed definitions (JAMES-1334)
> - It's no longer a Maven2 but Maven3 skin (JAMES-1334)
>
> Please cast you vote for release Apache James Skin 1.7.
>
> Release for review:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachejames-073/
>
> [ ] +1 Please release
> [ ] +0 No time to review
> [ ] -1 Something wrong which blocks the release.
>
> Thanks and regards
> Felix

[x] +1 Please release. Good job.

--
Ioan Eugen Stan
http://ieugen.blogspot.com/

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache James Skin 1.7

Posted by Felix Knecht <fe...@apache.org>.
Hi

the vote passed with:

+1 Norman, Robert, Stefano, Vinzenco, Eric, Manolo, Ioan, Felix

Thanks for everyone who voted. I will push the release to maven
central and the apache mirrors.

Regards
Felix