Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Mike <ap...@amcgrath.org> on 2006/01/03 20:52:49 UTC

Re: Paging Contro & Sorting WORKING!!!!!!

Hi Geeta,

Ok everything is working now. :-)

It's really strange. I didn't change a thing, but I just closed
everything down for a few minutes and all was OK.

I wanted to write you to *THANK YOU* for all the great help you've been.

This is an excellent support group!!!!

BTW, how long have you been working with MyFaces? I'm finding it
extremely frustrating to use this framework to get what should be
"simple" things to work. Once it's a "Java" problem, no sweat. But,
working with the MyFaces controls.... (Uh....).

In any case, hopefully they'll be a book or some tutorials soon (source
!= documentation <g>).

Look forward to hearing back.

Thanks again!!!!

    Mike