Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by Venu K <ve...@gmail.com> on 2012/03/03 13:23:44 UTC

JackRabbit Details.

Hi,

 I am looking for a content repository product to be used in my
organization and we are currently evaluating jackrabbit. Appreciate if the
team can help by providing following information.

   - Latest JackRabbit performance numbers
   - List of people/organization/products using JackRabbit in production.
   - Roadmap for JackRabbit

Best Regards,
Venu

Re: JackRabbit Details.

Posted by Venu K <ve...@gmail.com>.
Thank You all for the quick reply.

Re: JackRabbit Details.

Posted by Michael Dürig <md...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Re: JackRabbit Details.

Posted by Mark Herman <MH...@NBME.org>.
Venu K wrote

>    - Latest JackRabbit performance numbers

I've seen occasional reports put out by one of the developers (Jukka
Zitting) [1] is the latest I can find.

Venu K wrote

>    - List of people/organization/products using JackRabbit in production.

That's going to be a bit tough considering it's free and open source so
nobody needs to tell the JR team that they're using it. For what it's worth,
Adobe's (formerly Day) CRX platform stack [2] is based on JR, and they do
publish a list some of their major customers [3].

Venu K wrote

>    - Roadmap for JackRabbit

Not sure if you found this yet, but [4] has at least a little bit of
information.

[1] http://people.apache.org/~jukka/jackrabbit/report-2011-09-27/
[2] http://www.day.com/day/en/products/crx.html
[3] http://www.day.com/day/en/customers.html