Posted to dev@plc4x.apache.org by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de> on 2018/10/16 16:40:36 UTC

Happy birthday Toddy!

Today, one year ago, I did the first commit and look at us now! Wow ... Going strong and stronger every day.

So happy the days are over, where I was talking to myself on this list. So happy to have all you others on board :-)

Big goal for the next year: TLP :-)

Party on,
Chris

Outlook for Android<https://aka.ms/ghei36> herunterladen

Re: Happy birthday Toddy!

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Congratulations and have a nice day PLC4X :-)

Re: Happy birthday Toddy!

Posted by Sebastian Rühl <se...@googlemail.com.INVALID>.
All the best Toddy ;D