Posted to user@kylin.apache.org by "java_program@aliyun.com" <ja...@aliyun.com> on 2017/03/18 08:13:21 UTC

The coprocessor thread stopped itself due to scan timeout or scan threshold

Hi,
   when  I execute a query , there is an error shows below.

Error while executing SQL "select t.hotel_id_m,t.live_dt, d.day_of_week,sum(rns) from tableT t join tableB d on t.live_dt = d.daY_no group by t.hotel_id_m,t.live_dt, d.day_of_week LIMIT 50000": <sub-thread for Query 553d8027-b97f-4e86-9aad-47bb0053b6ee GTScanRequest 1c96c729>The coprocessor thread stopped itself due to scan timeout or scan threshold(check region server log), failing current query..

 I try to set kylin.query.coprocessor.mem.gb, kylin.query.mem.budget as bigger as it can be. but it did not work. If I set a small LIMIT number like 20000 ,it work well.
 Coulld you tell me what I can do if I want to using limit 50000 or Is there any other way to let me get final result.

Best regards,

java_program@aliyun.com

Re: The coprocessor thread stopped itself due to scan timeout or scan threshold

Posted by Alberto Ramón <a....@gmail.com>.
For the new version , check this:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KYLIN-2438

but keep in mind, that these limits exists to protect HBase coprocesor and
it you query is to slow ... pehapt you need re-design the cube

BR