Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Chris Caceres <te...@gmail.com> on 2006/01/26 09:21:11 UTC

[users@httpd] installation problems

Hi,

I downloaded the "apache_2.0.55-win32-x86-no_ssl.msi" file to my computer
(I'm running Windows XP), to install apache.  When I double-click the icon
to start the installation, I get the following message from the installation
wizard:

 Apache HTTP Server 2.0.55 Setup is preparing the Installation
Wizard which will guide you through the program setup
process.  Please wait.

The problem is it hangs here and never does anything.  Any ideas on why it
won't work?  Thanks for any help!

Chris