Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Carlo Camerino <ca...@gmail.com> on 2009/07/29 09:08:07 UTC

TextTemplateHeaderContributor Questions

Hi everyone,

I have some questions regarding TextTemplateHeaderContributor.

I can use it properly but I want to use it as a referenced script rather
than something that is included in the html page.

What i mean is i don't want to see

<script lang = "javascript" type = "text/javascript">
   alerrt("hello world");
</script>

this in the page but rather I would loike to see it as

<script lang = "javascript" src = "helloworld.js"/>

How do I do it using texttemplateheadercontributor or do i need to use
another object for this one?

Thanks
Carlo

Re: TextTemplateHeaderContributor Questions

Posted by Mathias Nilsson <wi...@gmail.com>.
Which version of Wicket are you using?

google for TextTemplateHeaderContributor wicket 1.4 ( or the version you are
using ) and you will see the methods you can use.

Re: TextTemplateHeaderContributor Questions

Posted by Carlo Camerino <ca...@gmail.com>.
can't seem to find one in the javadocs,
hmmm, i guess it'ss better to put in html so that if values change, the
javascript won't be cached.

i don't know if its the reason for this.

Posted by Mathias Nilsson <wi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Frank Klein Koerkamp <fk...@educator.eu>.
As far as I know this is not possible.

Regards