Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by David Song <da...@myeii.com> on 2004/06/17 08:46:26 UTC

Difficulty developing Document Style web service using Axis 1.2

I am having a very hard time trying to development a Document Style web
service.  I was able to use Java2WSDL -y flag to generate the WSDL with
Document Style.  But how do I deploy the web service?  I cannot find an
example of "deploy.wsdd" which shows document style deployment.  Also
the AdminClient deploys any web service into /axis/services, what if I
want to deploy to my own webapp context?

I appreciate any help!  Thanks!
-David