Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Elliotte Rusty Harold <el...@ibiblio.org> on 2020/08/21 13:46:32 UTC

maven-dependency-pluign next release version

Currently the next scheduled release for the Maven Dependency Plugin
is 3.1.3.  However Ian Lavallee has completed a fairly major new
feature, reintroducing the verbose tree output:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MDEP-644

Consequently I'm thinking the next release should perhaps be 3.2.0. If
the PMC agrees, please add a 3.2.0 version to JIRA so the release
notes can be set accordingly. Thanks.

--
Elliotte Rusty Harold
elharo@ibiblio.org

Re: maven-dependency-pluign next release version

Posted by Karl Heinz Marbaise <kh...@gmx.de>.
Hi,

On 21.08.20 15:46, Elliotte Rusty Harold wrote:
> Currently the next scheduled release for the Maven Dependency Plugin
> is 3.1.3.  However Ian Lavallee has completed a fairly major new
> feature, reintroducing the verbose tree output:
>
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MDEP-644
>
> Consequently I'm thinking the next release should perhaps be 3.2.0. If
> the PMC agrees, please add a 3.2.0 version to JIRA so the release
> notes can be set accordingly. Thanks.

Release added in JIRA 3.2.0.

Kind regards
Karl Heinz Marbaise