Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by lokesh borse <lo...@gmail.com> on 2012/11/23 07:16:48 UTC

Re: How to stop mod_jk.log in apache 2.2

Hi,

We are using Apache 2.2 installed on windows server 2008 Enterprise
edition, 64 bit. I am extremely surprised that the log file mod_jk.log
(Apache2.2/logs) is increasing so rapidly to 21 GB and I am  having space
issue due to the same.

I did search on internet but could not find any useful.

Please help me with How to stop mod_jk.log in apache 2.2.

Regards,
Lokesh

Re: How to stop mod_jk.log in apache 2.2

Posted by lokesh borse <lo...@gmail.com>.
Hi Felix,

Somebody set JKLoglevel to Debug. I set it to info which writes only
necessary standard logs and it seems that its not occupying that much
space. Will moniter for 2-3 days more.

Regards,
Lokesh

On Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 4:03 PM, Felix Schumacher <

Posted by Felix Schumacher <fe...@internetallee.de>.
Hi Lokesh,

Posted by lokesh borse <lo...@gmail.com>.
Hi Felix,