Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Gareth Cronin <ga...@kiwiplan.co.nz> on 2004/01/21 00:15:06 UTC

Supress JCoverage analysis of particular classes/packages?

I've looked through the plugin docs but I can't seem to find any
reference to this. Is it possible, or could it be made possible to
specify file patterns to ignore when making the JCoverage analysis? We
have a number of OS-specific classes that make Runtime calls where unit
testing is pointless (e.g. calls that spawn lpr to print files) and they
upset the nice JCoverage statistics.

Thanks,

Gareth.

RE: Supress JCoverage analysis of particular classes/packages?

Posted by Mike Melia <mi...@thoughtworks.net>.
Actually, this may be possible in the not too distant future :)

We're working on enhancements to JCoverage as part of a weekly Geek
Night. This includes pluggable filters for JCoverage enabling specific
includes and excludes at the class and method level. I plan to
incorporate these changes into a version of the JCoverage plugin as soon
as they are available.

I'll post here if/when we get there.

Cheers,
Mike