Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Sébastien Boutté <s....@eca-assurances.com> on 2006/08/23 18:53:09 UTC

Override dependency own dependency

Hi,

I would like to know how i can override a specific dependency of one of my
dependency :

My project has a dependency on dependency1 which has a dependency on
dependency2.

I have made some improvements/bug fixes on dependy2’jar, how can I configure
Maven 2 to use

My own dependency2’jar in place of the one in the default repository ?

For the two cases :

1.	Generation of war file
2.	Creation of Eclipse Workspace Libraries dependency

Thanks for your help,

Sébastien Boutté

RE: Override dependency own dependency

Posted by Sébastien Boutté <s....@eca-assurances.com>.
Hi Yann,

I try and it's working now.

Thank you

Sébastien

If you add directly dependency2 into your project POM, it should override
the transitive one.

Does it help ?

- Yann

Posted by Yann Le Du <le...@gmail.com>.