Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Don Brown <mr...@twdata.org> on 2005/03/22 07:26:51 UTC

Website Location

What server runs our Struts site now?  I used to ssh into svn.apache.org
and deploy to www/struts.apache.org, but that doesn't see to be it now,
or at least, the new files weren't accessible.

Thanks,

Don

Re: Website Location

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@matthias-wessendorf.de>.
Don,

I had the same last days for myfaces.apache.org

but now my changes are online.

HTH,
Matthias

Re: Website Location