Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by "张铎 (Duo Zhang)" <pa...@gmail.com> on 2019/08/06 07:48:44 UTC

Need to roll 2.2.1, 2.1.6 and 2.0.2 ASAP

Due to the jackson CVE, and also, there is a critical bug fix HBASE-22539.

I can take care of 2.1.6, and Guanghao Zhang is the release manager for
2.2.x, Stack is the release manager for 2.0.x, so by default they should
take care of the new releases.

Shout if you do not have enough time to make a release, then we can find
other volunteers to make the new releases.

Thanks.

Re: Need to roll 2.2.1, 2.1.6 and 2.0.2 ASAP

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.
Lets get HBASE-22843 in before RC'ing.

Posted by Guanghao Zhang <zg...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "张铎 (Duo Zhang)" <pa...@gmail.com>.