Posted to users@netbeans.apache.org by Emma Atkinson <em...@gmail.com> on 2021/12/27 17:18:52 UTC

Configuring NB IDE to show JavaFX Javadocs popups for modular Gradle projects.

Is there an up-to-date guide or set of instructions describing the various
ways I can set-up NB IDE 12.6 to show JavaFX (openjfx) v.17 Javadoc pop-ups
for modular Gradle projects.

I read recently a very well written JIRA case dated late 2019 summarising 6
sub-cases for each build setup. One of the sub-cases said that javadoc for
modular (java + JavaFX) Gradle projects was fixed/closed for NB IDE 11.3
(See  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NETBEANS-3303).

I use ubuntu Linux. A more recent version than the Jira case.

Knowing that popups can be made to work or that they don't is helpful too.

Seasons Greetings & thank you to all devs working on NB & the IDE.

Emma