Posted to dev@jclouds.apache.org by Everett Toews <ev...@RACKSPACE.COM> on 2014/02/01 15:09:30 UTC

Re: IDEA Instructions

On Jan 31, 2014, at 10:34 AM, Andrew Phillips <ap...@qrmedia.com> wrote:

> Thanks, Everett! Should this go in the same place as the Eclipse guide [1]? Wiki or main site - either works for me…

Main site. That Eclipse guide will be moved to the wiki during the redesign.

Everett

RE: IDEA Instructions

Posted by Everett Toews <ev...@RACKSPACE.COM>.
Oops. Yes. Wiki for both. Thanks for clarifying.

Everett

>> Thanks, Everett! Should this go in the same place as the Eclipse
>> guide [1]? Wiki or main site - either works for me
>
> Main site. That Eclipse guide will be moved to the wiki during the redesign.

You mean "wiki", then? For the IDEA and Eclipse guides?

ap

Re: IDEA Instructions

Posted by Andrew Phillips <ap...@qrmedia.com>.

Re: IDEA Instructions

Posted by John Kew <jo...@socrata.com>.
One thing which may be worthwhile is a basic pointer on setting up the right style settings for IDEA along with a link to the style guide.

When I worked on jclouds the style stuff bit me come code review time.

-John