Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Afkham Azeez <af...@gmail.com> on 2010/12/26 06:51:50 UTC

Axis Website update

Chanaka had submitted a few site patches, and I think these have been
committed to the SVN. If so, why hasn't the site
http://axis.apache.orgstill been updated?

--
*Afkham Azeez*
Senior Software Architect & Senior Manager; WSO2, Inc.; http://wso2.com,
*
*
*Member; Apache Software Foundation;
**http://www.apache.org/*<http://www.apache.org/>
*
email: **azeez@wso2.com* <az...@wso2.com>* cell: +94 77 3320919
blog: **http://blog.afkham.org* <http://blog.afkham.org>*
twitter: **http://twitter.com/afkham_azeez*<http://twitter.com/afkham_azeez>
*
linked-in: **http://lk.linkedin.com/in/afkhamazeez*
*
*
*Lean . Enterprise . Middleware*
*
*

Re: Axis Website update

Posted by Chanaka Jayasena <ch...@wso2.com>.
Thanks for the suggestion Nadir. I will take this in to account when
converting this to html.

Chanak

Re: Axis Website update

Posted by Nadir Amra <am...@us.ibm.com>.
Chanaka,

Re: Axis Website update

Re: Axis Website update

Posted by Chanaka Jayasena <ch...@wso2.com>.
Sure Ruwan I will join the hackathon tomorrow.

I updated the patch with Axis2 Transports link.

thanks,
Chanaka

Re: Axis Website update

Posted by Ruwan Linton <ru...@gmail.com>.

Re: Axis Website update

Posted by Chanaka Jayasena <ch...@wso2.com>.

Re: Axis Website update

Posted by Andreas Veithen <an...@gmail.com>.

Re: Axis Website update

Posted by Andreas Veithen <an...@gmail.com>.
It's already mentioned here:

http://axis.apache.org/axis2/java/core/faq.html#a1

Re: Axis Website update

Posted by Amila Suriarachchi <am...@gmail.com>.

--
Amila Suriarachchi
WSO2 Inc.

Re: Axis Website update

Posted by Afkham Azeez <af...@gmail.com>.

Re: Axis Website update

Posted by Andreas Veithen <an...@gmail.com>.

Re: Axis Website update

Posted by Nadir Amra <am...@us.ibm.com>.
So then updates to the site can only be done on a release boundary?  If

Re: Axis Website update

Posted by Andreas Veithen <an...@gmail.com>.