Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Denis Weerasiri <dd...@gmail.com> on 2012/03/27 14:38:14 UTC

Handling MTOM attachments in a message receiver

I'm trying to implement a generic message receiver which can
manipulate(extract and store) an MTOM attachment (if exist) from the
message-context.
When digged into the problem, it seems, this can't be done at message
receiver level as MTOM attachments are handled at axiom level.
Please provide me some insight on possible ways to implement this.

Denis
*Denis Weerasiri*
*
*
<http://wso2.com/>**** <http://wso2.com/>*site: **
https://sites.google.com/site/ddweerasiri/*<https://sites.google.com/site/ddweerasiri/>
*blog: **http://ddweerasiri.blogspot.com* <http://ddweerasiri.blogspot.com/>
*
twitter: **http://twitter.com/ddweerasiri* <http://twitter.com/ddweerasiri>*
linked-in: **http://lk.linkedin.com/in/ddweerasiri*<http://lk.linkedin.com/in/ddweerasiri>

Re: Handling MTOM attachments in a message receiver

Posted by Andreas Veithen <an...@gmail.com>.
Can you please elaborate on what you mean by "this can't be done at
message receiver level as MTOM attachments are handled at axiom
level."?

Andreas