Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Eric Schneider <er...@centralparksoftware.com> on 2004/03/12 17:16:13 UTC

serving secure docs from file system

Hi all,

I was wondering if some could share their experiences with serving external
documents with Tapestry applications.  I've successfully used the asset
service to serve secure files within the WEB-INF folder......I'm looking for
the same type of functionality, but the files must be served from the file
system instead.  Is this something that can easily be done by
extending/overriding some behavior in the asset service?

Thanks in advance,
Eric

Re: serving secure docs from file system

Posted by Eric Schneider <er...@centralparksoftware.com>.
Hi again,

I've wrote a custom service to handle this requirement.  If anyone is
interested, I'd be happy to pass it on.

Cheers,
Eric