Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Jones, Alan R" <al...@boeing.com> on 2006/08/09 22:18:26 UTC

[AXIS2] OutflowSecurity configuration

Assuming there are several services deployed to the same axis2
deployment (Tomcat) and they all need to talk to each other with secured
messages...

Each service is also a client of one or more other services. Therefore,
each service will need its own axis2.xml in order to config its keystore
alias/user, the sec.properties, etc. via OutflowSecurity entry. This
implies a separate axis2 "client" repository for each provider/consumer,
which in turn requires a certain directory structure (repos/conf,
repos/modules, etc) since axis throws errors when the structure is
absent. This is not desirable. Soooo...

Is it possible to instead dynamically set the OutflowSecurity parameters
inside each service, as it begins to make its call to an external
service, eliminating the need for a static config file and all its
attendant other stuff?

Thanks,

aj

RE: [AXIS2] OutflowSecurity configuration

Posted by "Jones, Alan R" <al...@boeing.com>.
OK, thanks, I will give it a shot!

Thanks,

Alan J

Alan R Jones
Software Engineering
Boeing S&IS Mission Systems
Denver Engineering Center (BDEC)

Posted by Ruchith Fernando <ru...@gmail.com>.

www.ruchith.org

RE: [AXIS2] OutflowSecurity configuration

www.ruchith.org

Re: [AXIS2] OutflowSecurity configuration

Posted by Ruchith Fernando <ru...@gmail.com>.
Hi aj,

[2] https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/webservices/axis2/trunk/java/modules/security/interop/org/apache/axis2/security/InteropScenarioClient.java

www.ruchith.org