Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Brad <sv...@molandernet.com> on 2005/06/13 19:13:28 UTC

Changing location for a working copy?

Is it possible to change the location a working copy is pointing to?

A user mistakenly used svn:// instead of http:// and they need to check
in against the webdav connector for auth reasons... This is on a windows
box so I am not sure a shell script would do the trick...

Thanks,
Brad

Re: Changing location for a working copy?

Posted by Brad Molander <mo...@molandernet.com>.
I found the answer, use the switch command but with the relocate
option.

I was getting an error without the relocate switch.

Thanks anyway =)
Brad