Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Jim Marino <jm...@myromatours.com> on 2007/02/25 01:00:23 UTC

SCA 1.0 reference target syntax

FYI,

I've checked in support for the SCA 1.0 syntax for specifying
component references using the target attribute. I also updated all
samples and integration tests. The old .95 style of specifying the
reference target URI will no longer be supported.

I now plan to move Service and Reference to contained elements of
Component from CompositeComponent. AtomicComponents will therefore
also contain 1..n Services and 0..n References as do Composites. This
will allow us to support promotion as well remove specializations for
CompositeComponent and AtomicComponent in the kernel.

Jim