Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Dean Hiller <dh...@avaya.com> on 2002/02/02 16:28:00 UTC

Advanced Ques. w/SSL

I have done the HOW-TO on SSL and it works fine with stand-alone tomcat.  I am preparing an installation of tomcat to be installed on many
computers.  I CANNOT create a separate certificate for each computer.  Am I screwed????  Our installation program installs tomcat, and then changes
server.xml to enable SSL, and how do I deal with the certificates(I mean not self-signed ones).  What do I do in this circumstance?  I need one certificate
on every tomcat installation but this is not possible????

Any ideas on any of this.
thanks
Dean