Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net> on 2009/08/02 00:34:07 UTC

Wiki doc changes leaving a lot of orphan pages.

There is a lot of still valid information that did not migrate with the
doc changes. So now they are orphaned.
Also the main landing page for the online help had been deleted with no
reference where to go.
very discouraging.

--
BJ Freeman
http://www.businessesnetwork.com/automation

Re: Wiki doc changes leaving a lot of orphan pages.

Posted by Tim Ruppert <ti...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
What doc changes are you speaking of BJ?  The UI changes that were put
in or what?  I can't remember anything that happened that should've
had anything to do with data, but I could've just blocked it out :)

Cheers,
Tim
--
Tim Ruppert
HotWax Media

o:801.649.6594
f:801.649.6595

Posted by Tim Ruppert <ti...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Ahah - I get your drift now - thanks for the explanation.

Cheers,
Tim
--
Tim Ruppert
HotWax Media

o:801.649.6594
f:801.649.6595

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
> A page with this title has been deleted. Contact your space
> administrator if you would like it restored.

It's now logically at (just done a search on help, 1st page in result)
http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBENDUSER/End+User+Documentation

> also there was another enduserdoc page that hooked all the module I
> worked on now they are seperate pages and if you don't know where to
> look they won't show up.
> like
> http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBIZ/Accounting+Module
> http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBIZ/Order+Module
> and more

I guess you should find your way from the page above

Jacques

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.