Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Stack <st...@duboce.net> on 2017/12/24 05:12:41 UTC

Hbase-15124...FYI

Romil:

Letting you know that I copied and pasted a good amount of your hwx
community blog posting on region normalization and stuck it into the hbase
refguide.

I perpetrated this robbery in broad daylight and assigned you the issue
since bulk of the patch your work but as one of the lads points out, you
may not be ok with this appropriation or the site I stole from may not
allow this sort of behaviors.

If all good, please dump your blessing in hbase-15124.  If otherwise let us
know up in the issue and I'll revert.

Re: Hbase-15124...FYI

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.
On Sat, Dec 23, 2017 at 9:28 PM, Andrew Purtell <an...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Not this time.
>
> Happy holidays!

Same to you (and to all on the list taking holidays at this time...)

Re: Hbase-15124...FYI

Posted by Andrew Purtell <an...@gmail.com>.
Not this time.

Happy holidays!