Posted to muse-dev@ws.apache.org by Daniel Jemiolo <da...@us.ibm.com> on 2006/07/17 16:24:35 UTC

fix for MUSE-42

many thanks to Nathan for getting us the fix for MUSE-42 - we now have a
completely maven2-based build process! the build-all.bat file is still
present in /trunk/modules, however, and includes the clean up of temporary
directories that maven creates for class/jar files prior to installation.
I'm currently busy with MUSE-25, but if someone knows how to tell maven to
do this cleanup itself, I'd be glad to apply the patch and remove
build-all.bat.  :)

Dan

Dan Jemiolo
IBM Corporation
Research Triangle Park, NC

+++ I'm an engineer. I make slides that people can't read. Sometimes I eat
donuts. +++

Re: fix for MUSE-42

Posted by Nathan Sowatskey <ns...@cisco.com>.
That would be me then?

:-)

I'll look into it.

Regards

Nathan

Daniel Jemiolo wrote:
> many thanks to Nathan for getting us the fix for MUSE-42 - we now have a
> completely maven2-based build process! the build-all.bat file is still
> present in /trunk/modules, however, and includes the clean up of temporary
> directories that maven creates for class/jar files prior to installation.
> I'm currently busy with MUSE-25, but if someone knows how to tell maven to
> do this cleanup itself, I'd be glad to apply the patch and remove
> build-all.bat.  :)
>
> Dan
>

> Dan Jemiolo
> IBM Corporation
> Research Triangle Park, NC
>

> +++ I'm an engineer. I make slides that people can't read. Sometimes I eat
> donuts. +++

Nathan Sowatskey - Technical Leader, NMTG CTO Engineering - Desk
+34-91-201-2139 - Mobile +34-638-083-675 - AIM id NathanCisco -
nsowatsk@cisco.com