Posted to soap-dev@ws.apache.org by Scott Nichol <sc...@yahoo.com> on 2002/04/18 15:06:01 UTC

Re: question about passing Large string from Client to Apache Soap 2.2 Service

I have not experienced a similar problem, but I have an observation.  When you
run under Tomcat 4.x, your Apache SOAP code will use the versions of Xerces,
JavaMail and JAF that are bundled with Tomcat.  Under Tomcat 3.x, your Tomcat
startup script had to be changed to point to versions of those jars that you
specified.  Are the versions of any of these different?  If so, try running
under Tomcat 3.x using the versions of the jars that come with Tomcat 4.x to see
whether they are to blame.

Scott Nichol