Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Henri Yandell <fl...@gmail.com> on 2011/08/10 05:27:56 UTC

[RESULT] Release Commons Lang 3.0.1 [Based on RC2]

Thanks all for voting. 5 +1s, including my implicit +1.

I'll get to work on pushing the releases out.

Hen

Re: [RESULT] Release Commons Lang 3.0.1 [Based on RC2]

Posted by Henri Yandell <fl...@gmail.com>.
Site ready:

    http://people.apache.org/~bayard/commons-lang3-3.0.1-RC2/site/

Saw some minor improvements to my build script (namely next time I'll
just show a bundle jar instead of a maven directory for voting).

Two other obvious scripts are:

1) Deploying the code to various locations.
2) Updating from 3.0 to 3.0.1.

The latter would have avoided the 3.0.1-RC1 issue that Gary found.

Hen

Posted by Henri Yandell <fl...@gmail.com>.