Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Jesse Kuhnert <jk...@gmail.com> on 2007/04/02 15:37:04 UTC

Re: Problem with component Dialog with Internet Explorer and Tapestry 4.1.2

You can try applying some of the style definitions from

http://tapestry.apache.org/tapestry4.1/usersguide/clientside-validation.html

It's all controllable via css so there has to be some combination that works.

On 3/30/07, Lionel Touati <l....@expediacorporate.fr> wrote:

>  Hi All,
>

> The Dialog component works fine with Firefox. With Internet Explorer, it
> displays funnily: it takes up all the width of the screen and some of the
> content is not displayed at all. We've tried applying a style (with
> properties width and height) locally
> but it does not take that into account. Could you help?
>
> Thanks for all

Jesse Kuhnert
Tapestry/Dojo team member/developer