Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Nuria Martínez <Nu...@uab.cat> on 2008/05/23 11:25:56 UTC

validation problem

Hi!
I've got a problem with validation in my struts2 aplication. I have
version 2.0.11.1.
I have a jsp page(page1) loaded in a div of another jsp page(page2). I
need validate the form of the page1, and i haven't be able with struts
documentation.
Is it possible to do this type of validation? I've tried to validate in
the action sending the response with a new action in struts.xml to the
same page. Sometimes it do it and sometime not, loading the entire jsp
in the explorer page. Probably because of the ajax.
To have proper validation should I change the version of struts to 2.1
to use ajax validation?
And the last question..is it possible to validate a form with <result
name="input" type="redirectAction"> some action???
Sorry I used to use struts1 and I'm a bit confuse.

Thanks in advance

Re: validation problem

Posted by Antonio Petrelli <an...@gmail.com>.
Please ask this question to the Struts Users mailing list:
http://struts.apache.org/mail.html

Antonio